About Colorado Blood Cancer Institute
Blood Cancer and Stem Cell Transplant Experts
Welcome to the Colorado Blood Cancer Institute (CBCI) , a part of the Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center. Our specially trained hematologists are committed to advancing science and care for patients with blood cancers such as leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma. Having performed more than 3,000 transplants, Colorado Blood Cancer Institute is the largest and most experienced full-service blood and marrow (stem cell) transplant program in Colorado and among the top programs in the country. CBCI is accredited by the Foundation for Accreditation of Cellular Therapies (FACT), the global standard for top quality patient care in cellular therapies. We work closely with our physician colleagues from New Mexico to Montana to provide patients with nationally recognized care and access to the most innovative clinical trials.
What sets us apart
- Our physician team has more than 150 years of combined experience in treating blood cancers
- Multidisciplinary teams work together to provide the best treatment plan for you
- All of your care is provided in one, convenient location
- Care options tailored to each patient
- Access to innovative Clinical trials
- Our commitment to patient safety and providing outstanding care to every patient
Learn more about our service lines
At CBCI we are passionate about the care of patients with multiple myeloma, amyloidosis and related plasma cell disorders.
A diagnosis of leukemia is life changing; at the Colorado Blood Cancer Institute our specialized team is here to help.
- Howard A. “Skip” Burris III, MD, FACP, FASCO, Elected ASCO President for 2019-2020 Term
- Ipilimumab for Patients with Relapse after Allogeneic Transplantation
- Myeloablative Autologous Stem-Cell Transplantation for Severe Scleroderma
- Axicabtagene Ciloleucel CAR T-Cell Therapy in Refractory Large B-Cell Lymphoma