Patient telemedicine visit instructions
Preparing for your telemedicine visit
- You will receive an email from your scheduler with the time and date of your scheduled telemedicine visit. Your email invite can vary in how it will look, depending on your email and browser.
- If you have scheduled a telemedicine visit, you can now join via web browser. No download is required.
- Application Download: You can install the Cisco Webex Meet application your home computer, tablet, laptop, or mobile phone.
- Open the message and scroll down. You should see a “Join Webex Meeting” link.
- If you are using the Webex app, clicking this link will open it. Enter your name and email address, and sign in. If you are using a web browser, continue to the next page.
Instructions via your invite for your telemedicine visit: Using just the internet browser
- Open your email invite from from your CBCI Scheduler, then click on Join Webex Meeting (Green Box). This will open a web browser window. You will then be prompted to enter your name and email address.
- Click on Join from your browser, then enter your name and email address and click Next.
- This will open the meeting. If you arrive early, you will see a screen with a countdown of time remaining until you can join.
- You will now see the screen for the meeting. Click Join Meeting.
- Make sure your camera and microphone are enabled.
- To leave the meeting, click on the red X or simply close your browser.
- Should you be prompted for meeting number/access code and password, this information is located in the original invite towards the bottom of the box.
Please email the CBCI EMR Team for support or call (720) 866-0028.
Webex log in settings and resolutions (issues for Mac)
Issues with sharing (microphone and camera not functioning)
- Click on Systems Preferences (located in Find, apple icon or on bottom taskbar).
- Click on Security & Privacy
- Privacy box will be highlighted once box is open
- Click on Microphone
- NOTE: Webex Teams (box is unchecked)
- Check the box (This will allow access to the microphone)
- This will prompt you to log out of Webex.
- Click later until you are done with adding Camera (same process)
- Once this is completed, you will be prompted to quit Webex Teams. Click Quit Now.
- You may quit the Webex Meet app from the open window or from the Find (apple icon dropdown). Click on Quit, so that the new settings will take effect.
- Open up the Webex Meet app again. The settings should be functioning.