Find Out Your COVID-19 Risk
Concerned about whether you have COVID-19? We can help you take the first step.
Use our free screening tool below to assess your risk and receive the most appropriate care recommendations based on your symptoms.Start your COVID-19 screening now
About Colorado Blood Cancer Institute
Blood Cancer and Transplant Experts
The Colorado Blood Cancer Institute (CBCI) is a part of the Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center. Our specially trained hematologists are committed to advancing science and care for patients with blood cancers such as leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma. We have performed over 5000 transplants and will celebrate our 30th year of the program this September. Colorado Blood Cancer Institute is the largest and most experienced full-service blood and marrow transplant program in Colorado and among the top programs in the country. CBCI is accredited by the Foundation for Accreditation of Cellular Therapies (FACT), the global standard for top quality patient care in cellular therapies. We work closely with our community physician colleagues in numerous outreaches areas in Colorado and outside including, New Mexico, Montana, and Wyoming to provide patients with nationally recognized care and access to the most innovative clinical trials.
What sets us apart
- Our physician team has more than 150 years of combined experience in treating blood cancers
- Multidisciplinary teams work together to provide the best treatment plan for you
- All of your care is provided in one, convenient location
- Care options tailored to each patient
- Access to innovative Clinical trials
- Our commitment to patient safety and providing outstanding care to every patient
Learn more about our service lines
Accolades and Experience:
- Largest Blood and Marrow Transplant Program in Colorado and the Rocky Mountain Region
- 15th largest Blood and Marrow Transplant Program in the nation
- Ten outreach sites that serve patients locally within a 7 state region
- Nationally known autoimmune stem cell program
- Over 275 years of provider experience
- FACT accredited program since 2002
- Largest bone marrow transplant program within the Sarah Cannon Transplant and Cellular Therapy Network (SCTCTN).
- SCTCTN is the largest transplant network within the US and United Kingdom providing ~1200 transplants annually
- Active members of the Sarah Cannon Research Institute providing our patients with a nationally recognized research platform including Phase I-III clinical research trials.
Over the past 30 years:
- Over 5200 Blood and Marrow Transplants
- Over 140 patients treated with CAR-T Therapy
2021 By the Numbers:
- 202 patients on a clinical trial
- 88 new patients enrolled on a clinical trial
- 1196 referrals or new diagnoses
- 55 patients treated with CAR-T therapy
- 343 Blood and Marrow Transplants
For New Patient Appointments
Call our Intake Line at
We are passionate about the care of patients with multiple myeloma, amyloidosis and related plasma cell disorders.
A diagnosis of leukemia is life changing; at the Colorado Blood Cancer Institute our specialized team is here to help.
We diagnose, manage and treat of all types of lymphoma. CBCI has access to cutting edge research trials.